Extra information - Stage 2
2A Hook of Holland - Arnhem
2B Utrecht - Arnhem
date : Sunday 7th June 2020
- If you are a fan of cycling, preferably with a small group of friends.
- If you like a well-organised event.
- If you see the need for research into Motor Nuerone Disease.
- If you do not want to cycle the entire leg, but only a part.
- You agree with our fundraising goal of a minimum of € 300,00
Then this is your chance!
- You cycle the complete stage 105km (2A) or a part 65 (2B).
- The total distance is around 170 km.
- We start at the Hook of Holland around 9.30 am.
- The registration costs are for the total stage 2 (we do not distinguish between 2a and 2b).
- We will update registered participants via newsletters.
If you like to support the project with your family, you are invited to cycle stage 2B Family-stage from Utrecht to Arnhem. A family subscription consists of 4 participants, all participant receive an unique T-shirt instead of a cyclingshirt.
UK taxpayers: Please donate via Colin's JustGiving Giro di Muscoli page so donations can be Gift Aided to boost them by 25%.