Extra information - Stages 8 and 9
Stages 8 and 9
Stage 8: Sulden - Bormio (Stelvio Pass)
Saturday 13th June 2020 - 100 km
Stage 9: Bormio - Sondrio (GaviaPass)
Sunday 14th June 2020 - 110 km
- If you are a cycling enthusiast and you have 'experience' in climbing mountains.
- If you still have the Stelvio and the Gavia on your bucket list.
- If you are interested in a 'smaller-scale' bicycle event.
- You agree with our fundraising goal of a minimum of € 600,00
Then this is your chance!
- These 2 mountain stages are completely supervised and organised by We-link a very professional organisation in this field.
- Togetherness and a cycling destination with a 'destination' that appeals to you.
- We will update registered participants via newsletters
TUI Sports is our travel agent. Accomodation and retour transfer with bike from Sondrio to Sulden can be booked by TUI! Download the brochure or boekingsformulier for accomodation
UK taxpayers: Please donate via Colin's JustGiving Giro di Muscoli page so donations can be Gift Aided to boost them by 25%.